Tuesday, August 9, 2011

faux.

one of those classic my-eyes-were-closed (!) shots
Dress: Seduce
Faux fur scarf: the accessories section in Myer
Booties: Review

Don't you just hate it when clothes look better in r/l than they do on camera? This dress is just gorgeous but on camera it makes me look somewhat... frumpy. I thought I'd post the outfit anyway, even though I don't like the way it turned out. If you all haven't noticed, I tend to wear a lot more black and white tones than colour, especially in the winter, but I'm working on adding some navy, baby pink, mustard, khaki and crazycute patterns into my outfits. Just to snaz it up a bit.
This dress needs some ironing too.
Love y'all
x

6 comments:

  1. Third one is cute:D

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post ..love the first look!La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove! :) superlike your ankle boots, lovely photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog. Please check out mine.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I really love your blog,
    I follow you :D!
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    ( I hope you like it, and follow me back ;)
    kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete