Wednesday, June 8, 2011

rings and other things.

This is an "updated" jewellery collection. Actually, no not really. It's just a couple of rings I'm sure you guys have seen in previous posts. And other photos of random things. I haven't been able to take outfit photos, mostly because my photographer (my sister!) is such a busy bee, working and studying all the time. As am I, that is, if by studying, we all mean procrastinating. I have beyond mastered this tragic art.


What's on my desk right now, an '@' and an '&' block, just because I thought they were cute, Audrey Hepburn calendar (she's so beautiful!) because I was too lazy to hang it up; how I store my rings now, on a metal tree frame thing my friend bought me from Typo! Holla if you love this store; ringsringsrings; the bird ring is my favourite, it's a bird. Perched on my finger.; necklace my boyfriend bought me off Etsy; nail polish obsession (latest buy).
I'll be back soon I hope! I say that everytime.
x

14 comments:

  1. wow thats quite a ring collection you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you got a hold of that tree from typo!
    havent seen it around anymore though :(

    but very pretty pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such lovely rings! Love the ringholder, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what an amazing collection! I love the cameo! (Don't forget to visit my £100 ASOS Voucher giveaway!)

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog ! u r beautiful :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, pretty rings! love how you have them all arranged.
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, i love your ring collection! :-) and I love your blog - so you just got another follower.
    Hope u'll visit my blog sometime ^^

    Hugs,
    Katarina ♥
    katarinanatalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection!! I love rings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog !

    http://elsewhere-alive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your blog so you i gave you this blog award.
    have a quick look on my blog Lillith to recieve it! (:

    http://abouthumanthings.blogspot.com/2011/06/youll-see-pattern-thats-bursting-your.html

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaah, so jealous of your ring collection! i WANT them all *__* i'll go to australia in about 17 days, visiting high school and having guest family and stuff. Totally excited about everything australian ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog, I’m following!

    Would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway;

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/05/chanel-giveaway-no2.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love! Love! LOVE the white flower. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg I love your collection! The bird necklace is adorable and how sweet of your bf to have bought it for you! The bird ring is so cute too! Right now Im obsessed with Marc Jacobs mouse ring but Im not buying cause Im soooo scared it wont fit =(

    P.s loving the vintage vibe in your photos!

    ReplyDelete