Friday, May 13, 2011

lime green?


Trying on this dress for the first time made me completely understand the meaning of 'perfect fit'; I think I'm in love! It's one of those ones where people debate over the colour because it seems to change under different lights. I think it's lime green though. Pretty sure it is. I can already see myself wearing it as a shirt, with a maxi skirt or black tutu. Originally these socks were thigh-high, but that made me look even shorter than I am so I pulled them down seconds before my sister started snapping shots, hence they look ridiculously.. shabby? I don't know, my brain's all jumbled with Chemistry and Biology terms, ugh.
Dress: Kuku (I think. Don't wanna pull it out of my closet now though!)
Rings: Diva
Heels: Tony Bianco (I forgot the name, but the colour is ash suede)
Socks: One of them stalls in the middle of shopping centres that sell socks, stockings and the like.
x

12 comments:

  1. Love the fit and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the socks/heels mix! Looks great! And that dress is adorable :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really cute! And I wish I could pull off the lime green look, but I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very beautiful and your dress rocks!!! Love your style!!

    Evi xoxo

    www.thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress!

    Have a nice day, honey!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit i love your rings especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 'lime green' is stunning ;p! x
    & love your blogname

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey lovely! i use a canon eos 1000d - it's a beginner's dslr + a 50mm 1.8 lens

    thanks for visiting!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute dress! you look so amazing here :)
    http://ninnda.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lime dress with the chunky socks looks amazing, i'd never think to team them! Nice work.
    Following! x

    ReplyDelete