Wednesday, April 27, 2011

tiered creams.

Quick outfit post, lovelies!




I was feeling the need to procrastinate and dress up for a photoshoot, for absolutely no reason at all! I've got to get back to my mid semester exam revision now though. No other school has exams at the start of Term 2 *sigh*.
Dress: some random store with a generic name/ I forget.
Tights: Vintage RazzaMatazz
Heels: 'Don', Tony Bianco
Clutch (Isn't the print just so amazing?): Live
Ring: Diva
x

Ps. I don't know why I look to the floor/at my clothes in photos. I guess it's too awkward staring directly at the camera, haha.

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit love your dress so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning.

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress! I love your clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for youre comment,
    nice post.
    I'm following now!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for visiting my blog, so nice of you to leave a comment! yours is lovely as well, i love love love your dress and shoes!

    january, x
    jessicajanuary

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoes are really lovely! especially like the color.

    ReplyDelete