Sunday, March 6, 2011

polkadots all over.

Hey there, lovelies!
I've been somewhat MIA since school started. Ugh. Bio test tomorrow, but I wanted to squeeze in this post for all you lovelies out there! The dress I wore today is actually a dress I won over at Hey Fancy Pants blog(heyfancypants.blogspot.com). My first win over the internet, I was so excited, and I love the bow on the back! I also ditched my no-fish-net-tights rule since my sister bought me these, and they're polkadots!




Dress: Pink Ice
Blazer: Vintage
Boots: Rubi
Tights: Voodoo (I think!)
x

PS guys! I'm about to have my first giveaway! I'm going to be giving away this same dress because I love it to bits and so when I ordered some stuff off Pink Ice (this was a while ago, so I'm not too sure if they still stock this dress anymore), I decided to order this same dress that I had won, to give away! It's just a small thankyou to all who have been supporting me on this little (often-neglected) blog!
I've got to get back to Biology studying now, but stay tuned for the next post. My first giveway, I'm so excited! I might even throw in some other little things I find on my shopping quests!

11 comments:

  1. love your dress and those tights! lovelovelove! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress!!!!

    http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a lovely dress! and love the tights. cute style n_n following!
    love xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for entering my giveaway!

    the dress looks gorgeous on you! those wedges are also incredible :)

    Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress! Its stunning :)

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute...love the ruffles and detail on the back. great mix with the tights.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your header, you are both amazing! :)

    Hope you'll stumble over my blog too ;)
    Modekarussell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute charming tights! Your sister has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely girl, thanks for checking out my blog! I'm loving yours, I've gone through a lot of your posts (not in a creepy way) and its so good! I'm following :)

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com
    ps: where are you from?
    pps: I loveee Rubi lol

    x x x

    ReplyDelete