Saturday, February 12, 2011

valentino love.

Simplicity.
Valentino Spring 2011 via fashionologie.com
Sheer, lace, ruffles, tiers. Gorgeous. Much too sophisticated for me to pull off, but a girl can always lust over Valentino.
Oh, and how crazy are these clutches? Classy with a little edge on the side.
x

Ps. So sorry I've been a bad blogger again! I underestimated the work load of this final year of secondary schooling... and I tried so hard to get ahead on schoolwork during summer break too! Hopefully getting back to outfit posts soon. I actually have a couple lined up in case something like this happened, but every blog has to have inspiration off runways right?

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, so amazing!

    please check my blog out on: http://magicmemaiken.blogspot.com/ thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete