Thursday, January 13, 2011

ruffles and docs.

Photobucket
(my hair is too long/frustrating!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Quick summary: I have an obsession with this maxi skirt. It's baaaaaad. There are ruffles on my singlet. How cool is this armour ring? I'll let the photos do the talking.
Maxi: Vintage Cue
Shirt: Asian store in Sydney
Belt: Cue
Shoes: Doc Martens, via Urban Outfitters
Jewellery: Witchery, boyfriend, (bracelets). Live, Asian store, Sportsgirl (full finger armour ring, that is!)
x

17 comments:

  1. i love your hair! i wish my short hair will grow out quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do people suddenly have docs?? i'm jealous.haha
    nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ruffled vest and maxi skirt. Lovely and feminine. I love your hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ruffles, and yea... maxi skirts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That maxi looks fabulous on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit, i love the combination!
    your shoes and jewellery rock <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit!
    Follow you now, follow me back?

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you combined the boots with this outfit! :)
    your blouse is so cute!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite outfits - I love the soft peach ruffle tank with the harsh long black skirt and boots. You have great style! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit, in love with the shirt!^^
    xoxo
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks! i really love this outfit!
    and your blog(;

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! I need to get me some Docs!

    Great blog lady!

    Love,
    Cp

    http://mixedmediumstheatre.blogspot.com/

    ps. you should rough those boots up! :)

    ReplyDelete