Sunday, January 23, 2011

oh, audrey.

Two words: Audrey Hepburn.
Just got a 2011 Audrey Hepburn calendar and wanted to share with you all! She's such a beauty, and although I don't see her as one of my style icons since she's much too sophisticated for me, I still think she's amazing.

All photos taken by me, of the Audrey Hepburn 2011, 16 month calendar. From top to bottom: Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1961; Adurey Hepburn, 1955; Audrey Hepburn, Paris, 1964; Audrey Hepburn relaxes in Richmond Park, London, May 1950; Belgian-born American actress Audrey Hepburn on a motorboat on a lake in Switzerland, early 1950's; Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993); Audrey Hepburn playing golf; Audrey Hepburn at the seashore, England, 1951; Audrey Hepburn, early 1950's; Audrey Hepburn poses for a publicity photo to promote the film Sabrina, 1954; Audrey Hepburn on the set of Sabrina, directed by Billy Wilder; Audrey Hepburn relaxes by the coast as she sits on a rock wearing a hat and beachwear, 1951.
*note: Captions and photos all taken from calendar

She even looks glamorous splashing about and golfing.
x

20 comments:

  1. she's gorgeous!!!
    thanks for the comment. be sure that I'll follow you :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh lala, she does everything with such class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely,

    thanks so much for your comment! very cute :)

    i like your blog....you have great posts...very inspired.

    I follow your blog...you follow me too??? please!
    thanks&kisses

    wish you a great time!

    with love
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Audrey!! Lovely pics!
    xoxo
    Luna
    http://pinkrockandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her too. I like Breakfast at Tiffany's. It's so classy. That calendar looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey was soooo classy!! http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/2011/01/versace-spring-2011-campaign.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the 2010 calendar and I have yet to get the new one! It certainly brightened up my day when I saw it hanging on my wall. I adore Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love her, one day I should do a post about her too!! Breakfast at Tiffany's is such a great movie :)

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love this post and i love your blog! i just found it today and started to get a chance to browse around at all that you have to offer! im totally enfulged at the moment(: great ideas and lovely outfits too!

    -maebell!

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How classic!
    what an inspiring calendar :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  11. So classy and fabulous! She was such an icon!
    Loving your blog!!

    Stop by sometime dear! Maybe we could follow each other if you like?

    xx

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, I love Audrey, she's amazing and so so so classy <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog dear! :) following you! xoxo

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Audrey is so beautiful and classy! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know too much about why she's actually famous (enlighten me?) but I do love her photographs. She always looks so fresh. One of my suitemates is obsessed with her; we should probably chat x__x

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. all your photos are really beautiful (:
    thank you for your comment,
    if you'd like start to follow me (:
    then I'll be happy to follow you too
    xOxO
    http://nocrisnoparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so obsessed with Audrey! I love her so much, and especially in these pictures. thank you so much for sharing!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey
    I like your blog, it's very nice.
    following you.

    xx
    Holly G.

    http://beginningofabeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's amazing how Ms Hepburn's style is still relevant today! That is what you call a definite classic.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Audrey!!
    Come into my blog if you want, kisses

    http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete