Tuesday, January 4, 2011

it's been too long.

Hello there!
It feels like it's been weeks or months since I last posted! My relatives from interstate decided to fly down to spend Christmas and New Year with us, and as a result, we decided to have some sort of family party marathon for about 5 days, first at my house, then my cousins', then another group of cousins', then my grandparents, then my cousins again. pheww! It was a lot of work, but soo fun of course!
So this is a bit late but... Enough about me, what did y'all get for Christmas?
I got lots of stuff from my wishlist: The Tony Bianco lace-up peeptoe booties, the armour ring from Sportsgirl, the Ray Ban aviators, and some other stuff I didn't expect: a Swarovski bracelet, and two Pandora charms from my lovely boyfriend!
And, also a tad too late, but what is your New Year's resolution?

 New Years Resolution list:
- Blog more
- Procrastinate less
- Eat healthy// less junk
- Ace my final year of high school and get into the course I want at Uni!

That was a lengthy intro, now let's get onto the outfit!
It was a simple one I wore the other day, not to Christmas/New Year's Eve parties, but I pinky promise those will come soon - my efforts to keep up with my first resolution!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maxi Skirt: Vintage Cue (mum's)
Oversized blouse: Vintage
Heels: Zoe Wittner
Headband: Urban Outfitters

Didn't take closeups for detail or anything because we were kind of in a hurry to leave the house.
Wishing all my lovely followers/readers a bagful of good luck for 2011! Thanks for all your support sweeties!
x

14 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, great proportions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great dear. good luck on the Uni. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look great! u always do!!!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this a great outfit and i love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, the headband suits u! Happy new year!
    I forgot to respond to your question last time. I don't work in fashion (I wish!).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the headband and how you made it work with the tied blouse, and the length of the skirt is perfect on you! I hope you do blog more, I can't wait to see more and thanks for you sweet comment!

    http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment, great blog am now following.
    Love the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so amazing!

    with love,

    www.seafakedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Seems as if you got some lovely presents! For me, I got a lovely wooden necklace that my sisters bought from etsy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lust lust lusting your maxi! Great look :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog!! Super cool, love your outfit!

    xx

    www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your long black skirt so much <3

    ReplyDelete