Friday, January 7, 2011

acid wash and my new christmas booties.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blouse: Vintage (mum's)
Cross necklace: Sister's, so I'm not too sure where from!
Acid-wash shortshorts: MinkPink
Peeptoe booties: 'Serrin' Tony Bianco
Socks: Ambra
In love with my new booties which I had put on my wishlist post! Thanks mum!
Oh and check it: my knobbly, 'bumpy' knees. Reason for bumpiness: went out lots at night during the whole Christmas/New Year period and mosquitoes bit me all over my bare legs. Reason for knobbly knees: I'm veryveryvery unco.

Just randomly, lovelies, thanks so much for all the support, even though I don't post as often as I'd like to; I'm grateful for every one of you dearlings! I meant it; I get all excited everytime the number of followers jumps up a notch.
x

10 comments:

  1. I adore your shorts! So cute! They look perfect with the blous, and the necklace is a beautiful little touch.

    www.a--style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how u styled those acid-wash! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style! Love the shorts with the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the oversized blouse and the fitted shorts!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your eclectic style, dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shorts are very unique - the outfit is very nice all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shorts are awesome! I LOVE THEM!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit! Please check out my blog, and follow if you'd like:)
    http://www.k-eich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete