Friday, December 3, 2010

a pretty bow on my cardi.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello lovelies!
You know what? Since creating this blog, I've realised I basically don't wear an outfit without a bit of the colour black in it. Even in summer! I'm working on it though, especially because my wardrobe consists of only neutral colours, black/grey/white and navy and creams, with the addition of pink from time to time. I'm working on incorporating more bold stand-out
colours for this season, maybe red. This outfit is very typical of me; tights and socks are my current favourite look.
Jumpsuit: Live
Cardigan: Valleygirl
Bow clip (on cardigan): Sportsgirl
Socks: Sox
Heels: Zoe Wittner

Most of this post is prewritten as I so cleverly predicted that I wouldn't have much Internet access. I'm actually recovering from a loooooong night out at darling harbour, currently lying on my uncle's couch at 7 in the morning. Oh, and typing on this iPad is super difficult especially for the least techno-savvy person to everbtouch an iPad! Sydney's been hectic, so much busier and more populous than where I reside, and the shopping is so. Much. Better.
I've gotta get up now, it's a long day ahead, I'm visiting two shopping centers then lunch, then late night at the harbour!
A big hello to my newest followers, and Dylana if you're reading, I can't believe you're following me! You're so stylish!
Love you all!
X

13 comments:

  1. love the bow on your cardi! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! :) Awh the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhh I LOVE your cardigan and heels, SUPERB babe!!!

    Kisses
    J
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cardigan is adorable especially with that bow. i like the shape of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit, as always! Loving your cardi!

    - KF x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cardigan!

    http://melindajg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit, love your cardigan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl you really know how to mix clothes and make layers! love it <3

    cloudbusted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lust lust lusting this outfit... it's so feminine and girly, with such a stylish twist! Now following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice bloog :) lightningpersonality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete