Wednesday, November 3, 2010

pre-exam stress!

This post totally deserves an exclamation mark (!) as the end point to its title.
MY MATHS EXAM IS TOMORROW. YR 12 MATHS EXAM. calculus, integration, matrices, exponentials, statistics, binomials; I think a part of me just died.
What I've realised:
I'm a silly year 11 for even thinking I could cope.
I hate maths and am not as good as I thought at it.
I would like to crawl into a hole and hibernate until summer break (which is three long yr 11-exams-filled weeks away- so close!) right now.
...

I've got the maths exam this week, then I've got to catch up on all my yr 11 schoolwork (since I - just as the rest of my accelerated yr 11 math class - have only focused on mathsmathsmaths for this whole term), then I've got my yr 11 exams, and finally pre-senior year seminars..blah blah blahhhhhhhhh

Enough of the procrastination/useless rant, back to work.
Will be back soon with a more optimistic/less melodramatic post!
x

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!I wait you and your importante fashion tips!^^

    Now there is a giveaway (a pretty present for my followers!) on my blog and you can win an accessory of SOCUTE! http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2010/11/first-giveaway-socute.html

    ReplyDelete