Thursday, November 4, 2010

part of my jewellery collection.

Hi lovelies!
So the title pretty much sums up what this post is about; this is just a tiny part of my jewellery collection: some of my silver rings and a couple of my favourite necklaces.







Yup, I hang my favourite jewellery on white letter blocks.. more specifically, a letter 'A' and 'Z'. My sister bought them for me to use as bookends, symbolising the start and end of the alphabet, but it looks so much more attractive adorned with jewellery. The rest of my jewellery go in plates and bowls (will show another time), I really need a proper stand though!

x

11 comments:

  1. waw lovely collection :) :)

    http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry you have! =)

    http://mybootsandbargains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your post!

    www.hameeuwainhoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty jealous about one or two things !

    Love the last ring, wow !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how warm and clean your photos look! What do you use to take photos with and do you edit them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is life without jewelery?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning photos! I love their colour feel <3
    and of course beautiful jewelry!

    see you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ring with the wings, so sweet, haven't seen one like it before x

    ReplyDelete