Wednesday, November 24, 2010

oversized.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello everyone! This is a super quick post (they always seem to be!) of a super simple outfit I tend to sport in the winter. It's meant to be spring where I am right now, but recently there have been some chilly days. Why does winter always come back to haunt me? Just get out of my life. This is just something I'd wear on a day to day basis, because oversized jumpers and thick knit scarves are just too cool for school. It's not the most interesting of outfits but I've been so unmotivated to wear anything but.

Jumper: Bonds
Scarf: Live
Suede boots: Rubi

Just so you are all updated with my extremely interesting life thus far, I FINISHED YEAR 11!
Excitements and smiles all 'round, lovelies ! I'm meant to still have seminars and an end of year 11 lunch, but I'm ditching that in favour of a much needed vacation, just interstate. It's nothing special but I'm excited nonetheless. I must be off to finish the latest episodes of Gossip Girl. I've missed so much thanks to exams but the intense Blair&Chuck dynamic; that's what I live for. They really need to just get married and live happily ever after in a massive castle decked with pretty vintage pieces and designer brands. Love them.
x

22 comments:

  1. u look so chic! i'm watching gossip girl season 4 as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verry nice!
    Love the powder-pink color!

    Love /E

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this :)

    http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your look! It's awesome :D

    http://fashiongirlnumber1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Adorable!! love ur oversized jumper
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey!! great outfit!! u look beautiful and chic!! :) im a new follower! your blog is cool!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scarf! :D
    Congrats on finishing year 11!

    xo,
    Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grats on finishing year 11! And girl, this outfit is ridiculously adorable. So sexy but modest. Lufff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing!
    XXX
    www.emmapeijnenburg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So perfectly chic! Love it!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey,
    i like your blog and all the cute pictures!!
    would you like to follow each other??
    visit me:

    http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the lovely comment!! you are definately amazing!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! Check out mine-

    ellie-walker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that jumper is beautiful... and so are you!
    love your blog!!! :)
    xxx
    http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey gorgeous, I'm your new follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a lovely outfit! Definately something i would wear :) your blog is great. *New follower* xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on finishing year 11! :)

    i really love your outfit. Especially the jumper! :) x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I realy love blog!!

    http://highclass-glamour.blogspot.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the simplicity here!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete