Saturday, October 9, 2010

this girl..

Two words. Alexa Chung.
What a style icon.







(photo credit, top to bottom: alexachungblg.tumblr.com, alexachungblog.tumblr.com, effyeahalexachung.tumblr.com, fashionablebitch.tumblr.com, histoiresdepetitesfilles.tumblr.com, lackofsmiles.tumblr.com, look.co.uk, whitenoiseandblacklight.tumblr.com)

I've never been the type to say this person or that trend influences my style, 'cause then I feel like I'm meant to be mimicking what I see. Despite this, I reckon Alexa Chung is one of the most stylish girls on this planet, next to Rachel Bilson and Agyness Deyn. They're still stylish as ever, but I don't think I could ever pull off their very unique looks. I'd kill for Alexa Chung's shoe collection though.

x

8 comments:

  1. I love her, she has great style.

    -Azede
    http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet another Aussie blogger =)

    LOVE ALEXA... Good choice of outfits to feature too. You've just inspired me to do a fashion icon post!

    I'm now a follower so please come by again soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry! i think there went something wrong with the following! i followed!;p and this time for real!:D

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow have always been so in love w/ her style, thx for reminding me of how great she is :). lovee her shoes in the 2nd pic. aw thx so much for following! am now following you too girly <3. love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is rather fabulous. Nice new banner i see!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fourth look, this is totally what I could wear. But these pointy beige shoes are...UGLY !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete