Saturday, October 23, 2010

my necklace, again!

Hello!
This a a pre-written post, since I know I won't have any time for a while :)
A little while ago, I posted about one of my favourite necklaces, but the photos of it came out fuzzy as I turned flash off my camera, and once I do that, it's blur-mania. Then, a friendly reader kindly pointed out the little control called Macro, that every camera has. It's made photo-taking so much better. Cannot believe I didn't discover it before. See, this is what you get when you don't read the instruction manual! I never learn.
Anyway, I decided to take better photos of it and repost!




I love this necklace!
x

7 comments:

  1. agree that necklace is such a cutie ;)

    ♡,
    jjeenniii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace! Where's it from?

    xo
    saffron-haze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. does it open up? it's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - amazing necklace! Its beautiful!

    www.a--style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful! is it vintage? and yes, macro is a great thing to use!

    ReplyDelete