Wednesday, October 13, 2010

my favourite high-waisted shorts!

Hi, lovelies!
Wearing my favourite high-waisted shorts and the cutest blouse, which belongs to my sister unfortunately. Lucky thing I have two older sisters, we're around the same height and build, and they let me borrow all their clothes. Score!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Blouse: cute little Asian store (yes, again; my sister went for a holiday to Sydney just recently and brought back heaps of clothes from these stores, and so cheap too! I think this shirt was AUD$10)
High-waisted shorts (includes suspenders but I removed them for this shoot!): Bauhaus
Tri-strap Heels: Tony Bianco (I forgot the name of these heels, argh!)

Oh and check out my hair in this photo!
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!
x

15 comments:

  1. hey girl, i love your shoes! you could create a dramatic combo on that! love your blog.

    xxooO,
    liz

    holla at me, or follow me perhaps? ;)

    http://voguishdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute in this post ! ;)

    i thought you are from Sydney. where r you from?
    nice to meet you. :D

    well, do you mind if i put you in my link list? i followed your blog already. mind following back? thnksss loves.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. donee.. ;D
    i see.. are you local ??
    lil, would you mind to follow me ? thnksss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww....u look adorable! love ur outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought you are ABC ( australian born chinese ) hehe ;p
    you are pretty..

    anw, i havent been to adelaide before. hope i have some spare time to go there next vacation ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing look!!! lovely shorts!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Those shorts are great. My sisters & I are around the same height & build, too, so we also share clothes! Sooo great, I love it!

    www.kenziefaith.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh so pretty! I love anything high-waisted because it helps with my little height ;)

    Thanks for the follow! I would love to do a link exchange :)

    XOXO,
    style activist
    www.styleactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. BTW - I tagged you in this post! So be sure to check that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look incredibly cute! I love the shorts and the billowy shirt tucked in! :) Lovely hun!

    beijos!
    menina elegante
    http://www.meninaelegante.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing blog ! love the shorts!
    come follow I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look! Especially the bow top:) I can't believe it was only $10.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your high waisted shorts. They're amazing and really suit you!
    Visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the short :)

    http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete