Tuesday, October 19, 2010

looking like a flight attendant.

..said my darling older sister.
I think it's the dress.. which she actually bought for me! hahaha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Golf Punk
Scarf: Portmans
Heels: yet another Tony Bianco (mmhmmm; anyone say obsession?!)
Tights: Razza Matazz (polka dots :D)

So sorry about the bright photos, but it was such a lovely sunny day, perfect for a quick outfit shoot before I went out for lunch last Sunday;
the sun makes me wanna frolic in the garden with my puppy dog, take pretty pictures with my dad's old film SLR, eat cookie dough ice-cream, and attempt to jump to the sky in heels!
Anyway I best be off, back to reality.. where there's never enough time to study for exams, sigh.
Hope to be back soon but no guarantee.. maybe in 2 weeks?
Love you all, my awesome followers!
x

16 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love the bag, it's very cute! The heels are lovely.

    www.a--style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving shoes!! See my giveaway!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the coat and shoes!!! ♥♥


    xx

    somewhereinmydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, especially that little bag!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your outfit, I love the tights and your blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf. Damn, i wished i live in Australia right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute purse! Love the scarf too! =)

    http://mybootsandbargains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit, you look lovely. the tights are gorgeous.


    Ellen at The Raven and the Cellar Door

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute and teensy! I love this :) Especially the tights!

    XOXO,
    style activist

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab outfit, such a cute dress!
    Come Follow xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI!I love your blog and I follow!!!my name's Martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my fashion blog and if you like mine...I follow me!I wait you and your tips...kiss kiss =D

    http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey thanks for your comment on my blog.

    i am using canon 7D and 5D mostly with 1.4 fixed lens.

    however, photos are being taken by two photographers, they use different lenses.


    poisepolish.

    ReplyDelete