Wednesday, October 27, 2010

cream cardis.

Hello lovelies!
So.. super quick post today; there's a lot of homework on my to-do list.. it doesn't help that I like to be really organised and finish assignments the day they are given out.. hahahha.
Anywho, wore this recently to a family gathering. I love this new cardigan, the photos don't do it justice one bit, it's actually really thick and drape-y and sooo comfortable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blouse: Witchery
High-waisted shorts: Bauhaus
Two-tone belt: Myer
Cardigan: Levi's
Socks: Ambra
Booties: Review

Best be off now; there's really not much time left before my exam.. and I don't want to have gone through a whole year of maths and end up with a terrible score! I'll be back next month with some more outfit posts, so do stick around :)
Thanks for all the support, lovelies!
x


13 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!
    I totally understand you, I've got a lot of homework too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can imagine the cardigan in real life, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the homework!!!! Lovely pics!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit!

    www.kaatieeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic outfit! great blog :)

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cardigan! It looks so cosy and fun to wear! great blog too :)
    xx
    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Do you like to shop?
    Do you like things that you can wear that no one where u live has what u have?
    Well, visit my online shop that I set up with different kinds of products that are updated weekly! Especially Shoes! I am currently doing an on sale shoe which starts from $24USD.
    Why spent money on big stores when u need to pay tax and all when u can purchase sth that will be less with out the cost of taxes just product and shipping fee which will be less than other online store.

    It will be such a support for you to let your friends and family out the word and please do visit my facebook page and like it for new updates.

    http://wmstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/wmstyle

    Looking forward from hearing from you again.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shorts and your jacket
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love your ouftit!
    the necklace is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing short and cardigan! :]

    ReplyDelete